Too Soon...





I know it's too soon to take that step
too soon to make a new mistake
but for whatever reason
it is leading me that way.

Counting the times, I almost gave in
but the more I go forward
the more I'm hesitating
strange, what a strange feeling.

You could be the one
so why not give it a try
it might really work
oh I will never know why.

Lay your cards on the table
there's no room for a secret
how do I know you'll be able
to withstand or discriminate?

Don't wait for tomorrow
might be too late can't you see?
I wanna know if we're a match
or somebody's waiting for me.

It's too soon I know to take that step
too soon to make a new mistake
you may call it a divine intervention
halts me every time for whatever reason.






-EndlezzlyOriginals-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Know us

Our Team

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *