Back To The Future



This poem is about a man that I knew
he came, he went, he arrived and he flew.
a timid guy with a limited understanding
he says he was not yet ready for anything.

So it came to pass the days rolled by
and he never say a word I wondered why
sometimes you see him often times you can't
you will never know what he really wants.

Oh he can make you laugh like a sober clown
he can treat you like a princess with your crown
he will offer the world right at your feet
he can be the craziest guy, so nice, so sweet.

And now he is back all I wanna say
is that I am so happy I wanna dance all the way
a promise kept, a pledge to return
like he always did what he always yearns.


-EndlezzlyOriginals-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Know us

Our Team

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *