The World Outside My Window






The orange sun carelessly
 laying in the blue sky
as the birds flocking
 on the tree nearby.
Tweeting.. tweeting..
 they sing in harmony
outside my window
 it's the world I see.

For hours and hours
 as I sit on my chair
the wind pushes the curtain
 and brushes my hair.
From a small space I see
 between the jalousies
children playing houses
fighting... like enemies.

Sometimes I hear a purr
 a scratch and a fight
they will make noises
 not a sound... all night.
I will shoo them away
cos I can't stand the drama
while they whisper sweet nothings
 seems like forever.

Well it’s whether do I
 or don’t have the choice
to close the window
 to shut up the noise
They still make me happy
 in a way or two
after all it's all real out there..
outside my window.


-EndlezzlyOriginals-


Photo Credit: oilpaintinghk 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Know us

Our Team

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *