The Anatomy of Me




(when I am with you.. but I'm perfectly sane all by myself)



"I was once loved or thought I was
I loved 'em too, but it didn't last.
Dislike the fact that I am crazy,
an unpredictable bitch.
But I know you like it so much
every time you scratch my itch.

You're tired of all the accusations
and the NEVER ending drama.
While I like our disagreements
you hated all the stigma.

I like to go inside your head
and twist your brains apart.
I'll make you suffer, get you under
and leave your broken heart.

I can be the sweetest today
who knows in a day or two?
You'll never know what's gonna hit you
just prepare yourself, will you?

With me, your mind can never rest
I will keep you awake at night
Troubling your deepest thoughts
Gives you headache, gives you fright.

Oh, you thought I'm bad?
Always make you sad?
Is it why you're feeling low?
Gather your strength
shake it up!
Have more patience
and let it grow.

I know I am a handful
It's something you should know.
I'll never hide the real me
I'll always let it show.

Do you see me? Do you not?
Do I always make you frown?
Am I the worst enemy there is?
Do I always let you down?

Nah, please don't think like that
In fact, I can also be cool.
There will be times
I'll treat you nice
just don't take me for a fool.


Oh come on, don't be such a baby
I will never say I'm sorry.
For anything done
cannot be undone
there's nothing for you to worry.

 I know this is hard
but you'll come around
adjustments are never easy.
This is what happens, it's natural
when you really wanna marry....(me)

Baby, I can tell
you are asking yourself
by the looks upon your face.
Why you have to endure
and humiliate yourself
why keep doing all the chase.

So much has been said
there are lots to be done
disasters are along the way...
So will you tell me now
are you brave enough
are you bold enough to stay?

You thought I'm not the only bitch
 who can put your heart on fire.
But you can't find
the right word to say
I tell you it's "goodbye".


Disclaimer: This is from the men's point of view... I, of course, denied any of these allegations









-EndlezzlyOriginals-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Know us

Our Team

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *