This One's Made For You


























T'was one of those melancholic mornings
was sitting by my favorite chair,
Looking at the lines and the drawings
searching for words to compare.

I was deep in a trance so to speak
my mind is all mixed up,
When suddenly you came up
and we started to chat.

You're oozing with confidence
maybe that's who you are,
You broke down my walls
you brought back my star.

I never thought I could still find
as wonderful as you,
You made my gloomy days
brighter and new.

You may call it destiny
a blessing in disguise,
Maybe it's just what I needed
a little bit of surprise.

I wish this will continue
I wanna call it all mine,
I would want us to be there
for a very long time.

You are a friend indeed
I wish we'll never part,
You're the only one I have
I want to keep in my heart.




-EndlezzlyOriginals-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Know us

Our Team

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *