I Will Be Loved























Many times I walked down the street
I keep hearing what people say
They thought I won't ever find someone
Someone as good as you.

I remember what you told me before
No one can love me the way that you do
I figured that was just another pickup line
Doesn't mean anything and it has no value.

I say, someone will come along
He will sweep me off my feet
He will wrap his arms around me
and kiss me so tenderly.

What a beautiful dream would that be
And I know it's not too far away
But one thing I’m really sure of
Someone will come and love me.

Whatever you say, I won't mind it
I don't care what you do, so stop it
You won't make me love you
You won't make me trust you.

So I say, someone will come along
He will sweep me off my feet
He will kiss my doubts away
And I'll trust him eventually
He will come, he will come and love me.


-EndlezzlyOriginals-




Photo Credit: poundingheartbeat.com

1 comment:

Know us

Our Team

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *