Hiyah Goodlooking!




Every time I see you, with your sweet brown eyes
you make my heart melt, with your killer.. killer smiles.
It is you who stood there making sad into happy
just strumming your guitar then having fun all the way.

Sometimes I get confused but most times I forgot
as to what I mean to you are you my friend or are you not?
we're friends but not lovers kinda silly and amusing
I like what we have now with just a lil' of everything.

You know what I love most about the things that we do?
Its' when you smile and I smile then you know.. and I know
Will the next time you sing can you look into my eyes?
why you keep looking away? I wanna see you, don't be shy.

Look how time flies whenever we're together
It seems like eternity it seems like forever.
Hiyah, good looking will you ever get tired of me?
Will you ever get bored I hope that you won't be.







-EndlezzlyOriginals-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Know us

Our Team

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *