I have a friend named Maria
she always makes me smile
she stood by me no matter what
though she also makes me cry.

I guess I can never find again
someone as nice as her
she always made me feel secure
and made bad times seems better.

Although we never meet in person
and she's miles away from me
didn't stop us from connecting
we're happy as we can be.

Sometimes I misunderstood her
and she did the same to me
but oftentimes we do agree
on almost everything we see.

My days won't be complete
not knowing how she is
I miss her when she's not around
she misses me more I guess.

I still remember how we started
I sent her a note one day
she replied how do you do
and that was it, needless to say.

From then on we're inseparable
were the same in every way
we laughed and cried together
we're always there to stay.
  
She is the kind of person
who will never let you down
in times of need and trouble
she will always be around.

I can tell her all my problems
I can say anything I want
and she's all ears to listen
she cares and understands.

I wish that our friendship
will never ever end
that we'll always be together
forever we'll be friends.

I have a friend named Maria
she always makes me happy
I thank God that she's in my life
and for giving her to me.











-EndlezzlyOriginals-