Still All Over Me






It's a new morning, the sun rises up
and as I open my eyes, it's your face I see
it's your scent I smell, you're all over me.
I got up and walked to the door
I saw you standing in the corner
giving me that stare, kinda amused
that's when I thought you are already home.

But when I ran towards you
you were already gone
how can this be, you tricked me?
I can see you anywhere I go
but you're not really there.

When I lay down my head tonight
I will try not to think of you so much
because even in my dreams
I can feel your touch
oh I can feel your touch.

How can you be so cruel?
leaving me this way
you're not here but you still haunt me 
leave me in peace baby.












-EndlezzlyOriginals-




Photo Credit: www.flixya.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Know us

Our Team

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *