Will You Be Mine?























Here comes the one who'll make you smile
who gives you joy throughout your days.
She warms your heart when evening comes
and brightens your life in endless ways.

Be sad no more and keep that smile
and put on that twinkle in your eye.
Like birds and butterflies up in the air
they soar and dance like they don't care.

With me beside you, you'll never worry
will feel your pain and hear your story.
With every step you'll ever take
I'll walk with you each day you make.

Days come dark and nights go cold
I will be there, brave and bold.
When things go rough and even worse
I'll be your comfort your guiding source.

I may not be the one you want
I know you don't, you simply can't.
It's hard to teach the heart to love
When she is there the one you have.

I only wish she'll treat you best
like you're the best among the rest.
She will love you more than herself
and considers you as her wealth.




-EndlezzlyOriginals-


Photo Credit: campuspaper.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Know us

Our Team

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *