Bittersweet..



Tossing and turning in my bed tonight
been fighting it off, I couldn't sleep tight.
I felt so jumpy and won't be rested
because I can't get you out of my head.

Are you feeling what I also feel?
And know that sadness is oh so real?
Do you even care my heart's desire?
it's burning with passion, engulfed with fire.

Are you thinking of me, like me of you?
Are you remembering the things we used to do?
All the things we have said and done
Do you even cherish all of the fun?

Those were the days I won't forget
I won't complain, I won't regret.
No bitterness can I ever speak
no expectation will I ever seek.

But now I know it's long been gone
the love has ended and we're both done.
It is the path I chose to be
there's no more us, no you and me.


-EndlezzlyOriginals-





Photo Credit: hellogiggles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Know us

Our Team

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *