Story of My Life


The story of my life
is very complicated
I went through ups and downs
I was never being sated.

My marriage is not perfect
though it isn't the worst either.
But I have lived through it all
It made me a lot better.

I have my days of glory
I also went through hell.
But I managed to deal with it
and didn't hide in a shell.

Then came the dilemma
a problem I have to face.
T'was my lowest moment
I was almost out of grace.

But still, I stood strong
despite it all.
My strength comes from You
I will never have to fall.

Looking back in time
made me smile in a way.
Cos I know in my heart
it made me what I am today.

Tough and strong
you can never beat me.
So don't you even try
Or you will see.. you will see. 

Maybe this is kismet
what I am destined to be.
To write, to show what I touch
what I feel, and what I see.

There are so many things
that I really want to tell.
I wanna share with you all
what's in my heart, what I feel.

But for now I am just chillin'
my spirit is so high.
I just love being me now
I am free, I can fly!







-EndlezzlyOriginals-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Know us

Our Team

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *