You Don't Love Me The Same








You used to say you love me
you used to say you care.
You used to show me great things
of beauty beyond compare.

You would greet me every morning
with your sweet tender smile.
A caress that says I'm perfect
oh, those were so worthwhile.

Where did you go and why?
You ceased to be who you are.
The tenderness came rough
the light is out.. it's gone.

So, I say you're now different
and you have completely changed.
You've started to ignore me
and have been acting strange.

I wanna think you're just busy
going back to work.
Or is it your mind is confused
whether to settle your divorce.


I know I don't wanna say this
'cause it's making me insane.
But I've come to the conclusion
that you don't love me the same.
You don't love me the same.. :(




-EndlezzlyOriginals-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Know us

Our Team

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *