Rebound







I know you lost someone you love
I know it's hard for you to take
She owns your heart a long time now
Letting her go is a mistake.

She freed you, let go of love
A part of you just died
She haunts you like she's dead and,
She tormented you so bad.

I know that you miss her a lot
I can see it in your eyes
You even called me by her name
You didn't know that I was not.

It is so hard to make you laugh
You never seem to care
You always take me for granted
I always think it's so unfair.

When you look at me, can you see me?
Or you're seeing someone else
when we make love, can you feel me?
Or just the body... under her spells.

I know I’m just a rebound girl
Like it has always been
It is stupid... it is ridiculous
I have taken them all in.

Wishing somehow you'll realize
And I hope it'd be too soon.
That one day you'll come to love me

And not just your rebound girl... no more. :(


-EndlezzlyOriginals-
Photo Credit: data.whicdn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Know us

Our Team

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *