I'm Addicted to L- O- ♥ - E






There was a time in my life
I've struggled to be me.
Always asking myself
When is it going to be?

Most people search forever
the love they couldn't find.
They went on looking for more
and leave their lives behind.

Some waited a lifetime
others lay in vain.
Often they misunderstood
there's nothing more to gain.

I don't know where it leads us
should we hope for the best?
Or should I just dream and pray
that fate will do the rest.

But life is truly after all
about taking risk and chances.
You will never know what's out there
unless you are bold and fearless.

But no such thing as giving up
nothing can make me stay.
I go forward every time
and I always find my way.

Oh how I love the love I have
it's the greatest thing for me.
I want to stay in love forever
as long as I can be.

Doesn't matter who you are
wherever you may from.
Wouldn't matter if you miss a limb
it's okay if you are dumb.

I'm sure that the greatest joy
anyone can ever have.
Is to know that someone loves you
despite of all the bad.

I am addicted to love yeah
I am all yours to take.
But you have to promise one thing
That this isn't a mistake.
      
I am addicted to love baby
I'm a sucker for your love
I can't live without you with me
I'm so addicted to your love.












-EndlezzlyOriginals-

Photo Credit: sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Know us

Our Team

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *