Chances Are




How many chances do we have to give?
How many tears do we have to shed?
If I were to forgive your lies and deceit
Wouldn't mean I forgot how you lied and how you cheated.

Such great love you have and that was amazing
Who would have thought you were just pretending?
You made me believe it's gonna be forever
And spun me around you're a smartass oh so clever!

Keep on repeating continue denying
Just making a fool out of yourself
You think I don't know? You think I am stupid?
then you are clueless who you're dealing here with.

You should have known me, you should have cared
I won't tolerate your agenda, you won't be spared
Before anything else, better be prepared
This game that you're playing, gets you incinerated.

I'm glad that I found out sooner than you know
My life would have been in burning inferno
Those words that you spoke, didn't make me quiver
You didn't break my heart, you won't break me never.











-EndlezzlyOriginals-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Know us

Our Team

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *